|By Jeremy Geelan||
|May 25, 2010 03:00 PM EDT||
SYS-CON's Cloud Expo Europe 2009, held on May 18-19, 2009, in Prague, Czech Republic, was the first major cloud event in Europe and was co-located with Virtualization Conference Europe 2009. The next event in the series will be the 4th International Cloud Expo, Santa Clara, CA, November 2-4, 2009, co-located with the 7th International Virtualization Conference & Expo.
The two content-packed days in Prague emphasized value with a rich array of sessions led by exceptional speakers about the business and technical value of cloud computing. Enjoy the photo album of the show.
Roman Stanek delivered his keynote on May 18, 2009 at the Hilton Prague
Stanek's Keynote was titled "Building Great Businesses on the Cloud"
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- i-Technology 2008 Predictions: Where's RIAs, AJAX, SOA and Virtualization Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Success, Arrogance, Rise and Fall
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Expo 2009 West: Call for Papers Now Closed
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Cloud Expo Europe 2009 in Prague: Themes & Topics
- The Top 100 Bloggers on Cloud Computing