|By Cloud News Desk||
|February 20, 2009 01:00 PM EST||
CSC announced a companywide Cloud Computing and Software Services initiative to deliver software-as-a-service and managed-cloud-computing solutions to help clients manage data, lower operational costs and make collaboration across public and private networks easier and more effective.
Brian Boruff, who joins the company as a vice president, will lead the initiative. He will report to Russ Owen, president of Americas Commercial Group.
Boruff joins the company from Microsoft, where he spent 15 years in various executive roles, both international and domestic, primarily focused on software sales and IT services. Most recently, he served as vice president of Enterprise Services and was responsible for providing mission-critical support, professional services, consulting and hosted applications to large and medium-sized business and public sector clients across the US. Previously, he spent nine years at Apple in various management and sales roles, and began his career at HP.
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- i-Technology 2008 Predictions: Where's RIAs, AJAX, SOA and Virtualization Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Success, Arrogance, Rise and Fall
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Expo 2009 West: Call for Papers Now Closed
- Cloud Expo Europe 2009 in Prague: Themes & Topics
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- The Top 100 Bloggers on Cloud Computing