|By Cloud News Desk||
|February 3, 2009 05:00 PM EST||
In this Webcast recorded live at SYS-CON's 1st International Cloud Computing Expo in San Jose, CA, VMware's VP of Emerging Business, Dan Chu, shares details of VMware's plan to leverage its technology leadership in virtualization to deliver reliable, mobile technology to its customers and service providers worldwide. He explores cloud pitfalls and uncovers new methods for delivering applications on or off premise.
As the saying goes, "a picture tells a thousand words," so let us encourage you to view this session in its entirety right away.
View the VMware Webcast Live on SYS-CON.TV Now !
About Dan Chu: Dan Chu is VP of Emerging Business at VMware. He oversees VMware's emerging businesses, including small and medium business (SMB), software lifecycle automation, virtual appliances and ecommerce, as well as VMware Server and VMware Player. Previously he was president and co-founder of a national managed service provider focused on SMBs, and he also held roles in management consulting at Bain & Company, engineering at IBM and venture capital at Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- i-Technology 2008 Predictions: Where's RIAs, AJAX, SOA and Virtualization Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Success, Arrogance, Rise and Fall
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Expo 2009 West: Call for Papers Now Closed
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Cloud Expo Europe 2009 in Prague: Themes & Topics
- The Top 100 Bloggers on Cloud Computing