|By PR Newswire||
|September 1, 2014 11:25 AM EDT||
LONDON, September 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Industry leaders, SBTech will provide BetFIRST, Belgium's leading online and land-based gaming operator, with its powerful online and mobile sports betting platform and will see BetFIRST switching from its current sports provider into SBTech platform. This includes a superior live and mobile betting which features more than 13,000 monthly live events and 200+ different bet types including the latest innovative fast market bet types.
"As Belgium's leading online and land based operator, it's crucial we give our players the best betting experience available. SBTech have repeatedly demonstrated their experience in taking operators to the next level, even in tightly controlled markets such as ours," says Lionel Lammens, Managing Director of BetFIRST. "SBTech's offering is second to none. Their convergence solutions for online, mobile and retail will give us unique added value, help us grow faster and provide our loyal players with an even better betting experience."
BTech's CEO, Itai Zak is delighted by the new partnership and commented: "BetFIRST is yet another highly respected operator who has chosen to switch to our superior platform because of our constant innovation and proven experience in regulated markets."
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- i-Technology 2008 Predictions: Where's RIAs, AJAX, SOA and Virtualization Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Success, Arrogance, Rise and Fall
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Expo 2009 West: Call for Papers Now Closed
- Cloud Expo Europe 2009 in Prague: Themes & Topics
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- The Top 100 Bloggers on Cloud Computing