|By Jeremy Geelan||
|November 7, 2011 09:15 AM EST||
With Cloud Expo Silicon Valley (9th Cloud Expo) starting today Monday November 7 at the Santa Clara Convention Center, CA, let's introduce you in greater detail to the distinguished individuals in our incredible Speaker Faculty for the technical program at the conference...
We have technical and strategy sessions for you every day from Nov 7 through Nov 10 dealing with every nook and cranny of Cloud Computing, but what of those who are presenting? Who are they, where do they work, what else have they written and/or said about the Cloud that is transforming the world of Enterprise IT?
CLOUD EXPO SPEAKER NAME: Jason Waxman
9TH CLOUD EXPO GENERAL SESSION TITLE: Progressing Toward the Federated, Automated and Client-Aware Cloud
SESSION DESCRIPTION: http://cloudcomputing.sys-con.com/node/1894467
BRIEF BIOGRAPHY: Jason Waxman is the General Manager in Intel’s Data Center Group responsible for Cloud Infrastructure Group. His role includes a focus on blade servers, Internet datacenters and technology for future dense data center architecture. He is also responsible for Intel’s initiatives in Cloud Computing.
Waxman holds executive positions in industry design efforts including the board of Blade.org and the Server System Infrastructure Forum. He has previously served as the director for Intel’s Xeon processor and chipset product lines and the related platform enabling and customer relationships, and has spent the last 11 years of his Intel career in Enterprise computing focused on server products and technologies involved in the introduction of over 12 new platforms.
RECENT CLOUD COMPUTING QUOTE:
"With substantial growth in cloud services, over 2.5 billion connected users, more than 1000 exabytes of Internet traffic and 15 billion devices accessing cloud services by 2015, transforming datacenters to support this growth can be complex. To address the challenges facing IT and realize significant benefits of cloud computing, it's essential that cloud solutions are open, interoperable and built on standards."
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- i-Technology 2008 Predictions: Where's RIAs, AJAX, SOA and Virtualization Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Success, Arrogance, Rise and Fall
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Expo 2009 West: Call for Papers Now Closed
- Cloud Expo Europe 2009 in Prague: Themes & Topics
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- The Top 100 Bloggers on Cloud Computing